Friday, April 9, 2010

An oldy but a goody...

This page was harder to do than the others because I had to line everything up.  Almost all of the page was from a kit called "Family Ties" that was a free collaboration kit put together by Aprilisa designs and Blue orchid digiscrap designs and 2 other people but I didnt use the other people's parts.  The gray piece of paper was from a kit called "remember When" and it was designed by Valerie N designs.  I only own 6 items in all my digital scrapbooking stuff that I have paid for (except for my fishbowl design stuff) so most of the kits that i credit were freebies unless otherwise stated.
Remember that you can click on the page to see it close up. PS the butterflies were by Gunhilde Storiede who makes some of the coolest things

No comments:

Post a Comment