Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sugar cookies...yeah!!

So this page is a christmas page in some not-so christmas colors. There are a lot of elements on this page.
The Recipe:
The kits I used are as follows, From Aprilisa Designs comes the background paper - It's a baby girl collab, the sugar sweet flair, and circle background - from her chocolate comfort kit, tickets and journaling - End of Summer kit, the ribbon, flower, and clothespins are from her "my funny valentine" collab kit 
the Butterfly sticker is from the "be mine" kit by Shmooangel designs, the red and turquoise button/flairs are from "Down the Rabbit Hole" by Millstream Cottage,  The alpha is the gingerbread alpha by Gunhilde Storeide and I knew it would be perfect for a cookie page.

I think that is all that I used.  This is my niece Mackenzie who is very artistic and has a great singing voice.  She is a girly girl preferring makeup and skirts but I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment