Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sorry it took me so long to Post..

Chet and I are excited and nervous as we start the paperwork to adopt. For now we are trying to enter the foster care training and we look forward to what that will bring for us.  Our county is moving rather slow on getting us the paperwork, even after we visited them in person so I cant really tell you any more than that.  I have fallen in love with a little boy (with glaucoma) in China but we don't have enough assets to qualify for a chinese adoption right now. So maybe you all could pray about that...There are several blind children in China that apparently are having trouble getting adopted. "My" little boy has been on the list for about a year he is 8. But that is a long ways away yet. So anyways...that's all I know for now.  Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment