Sunday, June 19, 2011

Crafty week challenge

This week I am going to be CRAFTY. There I said it out loud. SSSHHHH dont tell anyone ok? No really I am going to try to be crafty. My GOALS are as follows...
1. Turn the movie room into a kids bedroom.
2. Make my pallet herb garden.
3. Make a fence of doors to hide the pool.
4. Paint my scrapbook desk.
5. Make a wreath for my front door.

Those are my goals. Notice there is one for each day...that shouldnt be too hard right? Yeah Im not convinced either...SO pray for me.  THIS is the week. I can FEEL it.

1 comment:

  1. If you manage to get all that done, I want to know your secret on your energy! I'll be anxious to hear if you accomplished it all. If you get really bored this summer after completing your projects, head up north. I have several you can tackle here! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete