Thursday, January 5, 2012

Still working on the paper trail

We are waiting on a document from our social worker to get to Reeces Rainbow so we can announce who we are commited to. Today it was 60 degrees when I got out of work. In January people! amazing. Last night Chet and I brainstormed was to raise the money for this adoption. If any of you have any suggestions please leave a comment.  It is so good to feel Chets support through this. Also a word To Kaylee - thanks for your thoughtful comments, you cheered me up when I was so down. I am thankful you felt pushed by God to encourage our leap of Faith! TTFN Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to see her beautiful face on MFFM! If it's who I think it is, I've been praying for your little girl for some time! Praying for you guys today. :)

    ReplyDelete