Saturday, February 18, 2012

Don't hate me for my Minivan!!

This is my valentines day present


Before you all get in a huff and say,"why are they buying a van when they are asking for money to adopt?" Let me just tell you. We would never have been able to work a van like this into our budget. NEVER.ever.
But Ive been praying for awhile now that we would have something that we could fit kids in. We are looking to foster sibling sets and three kids in the back of an old jeep (while im thankful for that jeep, another miracle) Isn't really plausible. So thanks to God the perfect storm was created and we got it at a really good price and Chet put in a lot of sweat equity and here she is a 2006 town and country with stow and go seating and auto doors and trunk, a 6 disk dvd player a 5 disk CD player, and all the bells and whistles in the most beautiful red ever.  And the best part?....it can hold 5 kids....yeah!!I know right? Im just saying miracle van...I might have to put this one in the garage!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your "new" van. I had one very similar (Dodge grand caravan - same year model) and I really enjoyed it. It was great having doors that opened on both sides with kiddos in carseats. And lots of room in the back to hall all those kiddo things you have to take to ball parks, picnics and all that fun stuff. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad you got a car perfectly fit for your kids’ convenience. :) With its versatile interior, you are more likely to enjoy every ride without sacrificing comfort. Congratulations! Very good timing, isn’t it? Something that’ll remind you of this year’s Heart’s Day for the rest of your life. :D

    Timmy Radloff

    ReplyDelete