Thursday, February 9, 2012

Momma drama

Seriously. 2nd Major obstacle occurred last night.  Our first home-study agency sent a nasty-gram to Reece's Rainbow which caused RR to drop us from Vika.  The First Home-study agency is Christian Family Services and we DON'T recommend them to anyone. We are getting forms filled out, we are working with someone else but we thought they were dishonest and now we know they are.  But I found all this out at 11:00 last night. I didn't need that drama. NO, SIR-EE BOB! So we might not be Vika's family according to RR but we are her family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Amanda. It's disappointing that RR would drop you because of second hand information. I hope you're able to continue to pursue Vika. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! Can you please email me at forhisgloryhandiwork(at)gmail(dot)com??

    ReplyDelete