Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ten for Orphans

I know I mentioned them before but I wanted to explain why I keep showing these other kids on my blog.
Ten for Orphans is an organization that raises money for orphans that really need a family. They might have a family trying to go get them, like Valentin and Josiah or they might be in desperate need of medical care like Maxim and Ivan K. Now don't get me wrong. Though Ivan and Maxim are delayed they are cognitively normal. The thing about ten for orphans is that they raise money for only one orphan at a time and when that orphan is fully funded (20,000) they will move on to the next one on the list. I am advocating for these orphan boys because 1) every little bit helps and 2) Vika is #5.  That means that when all four boys are fully funded she will be up to bat.