Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Last night was home-study night

WE had another home-study appointment last night. It went great! I cant wait for a draft! The frustrating thing about the home-studies is the lack of information about sweet Vika seems to be stumping some people. They just want to make sure we know what we are getting into. When Chet and I took Stars training we were shocked at the things people were asking as questions. I guess they just have to assume you know nothing. They have no idea that I read, read, read and that I ask questions and I talk to parents of VI kids and I go cheer on the local kids at the braille challenge and I ask VI kids what they liked most and didn't. And I AM SURE that it wont be EASY but I STILL WANT to do IT!! But when they continually give you worst case scenarios I just want to scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment