Thursday, May 3, 2012

The crazy facebooker

I have been posting on Facebook like crazy, But I feel a need to get the word out about Victoria as much as possible. I sent a letter to all my family and friends but so far only my Sunday school class and my online friends are posting. But that's OK. It is what it is. But since starting off 3 days ago at Ten for Orphans , Vika's fund has grown $180.00 and that is wonderful. I want to thank anyone who has given, who has shared or who has been praying. It is working, her fund is increasing!! P.s this picture is Vika age 4.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, thank you for sharing. I am always puzzled by families reporting that friends, family and their churches are not their biggest advocates and support systems. I haven't adopted but it makes me sad to hear that. Thank goodness for technology and the many wonderful advocates of the RR children that exist on-line.

    I can't thank you enough for the link about Josiah. I went and read the account and it was quite upsetting but not unexpected. I have so often thought of him given the stark change in his picture from when he was at the baby house to today's picture on RR and worried about him. I so wish his family had a blog but am so thankful for people like you who share links of these sorts of updates when you see them.

    Sue H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Forgot to add I just donated to your fundraiser.

    Sue H.

    ReplyDelete