Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sometimes you just gotta help someone

So here's the thing. I love to advocate for my orphan...my Victoria. But in a world that is filled with injustice and strife how much of a person would I be if I failed to shout out for other orphans? Not any kind of person. So you all know that Ten for Orphans is near and dear to my heart because they confirmed to us that God meant for Victoria to be our child.  Well, today I want to talk about the first orphan that they spotlighted. His name is Josiah. Here is a picture of him. Josiah has already been transferred to the institution so the sooner they can get there to him the better. His family has received a matching grant until May 6th all donations to their FSP will be matched up to $2500.00 So that means you donate 5 it becomes 10, you donate 10 it becomes 20.  They only have this matching grant for a limited time. I urge you please help this family. http://reecesrainbow.org/26162/sponsorjobes-2

No comments:

Post a Comment