Thursday, August 23, 2012

HE Still MOVES mountains TODAY!!



OK, so much has been going on as of late that I haven't had time to even stop and figure out what to write on here.  There are so many things going on some good and some bad...The bad isn't happening with us, but several families in the Reece's rainbow community have been touched by tragedy and that makes my heart hurt for them.
ALSO our home-study arrived and since it said 2 like we asked we are making arrangements for 2 children not just one and that has me both excited and nervous....I am starting to prepare for things I never did before like bath times....we had nothing for kids in our bathroom....So I am sewing hooded towels....picking up some bath toys....head proofing the faucet, getting a toy net, organizing the clothes in the bathroom, coming up with a chart for cleaning the bathroom. And just when you think you're done you think of other things like step stools....and kid toilet seats....zoikes!!! Also its a fine line of protecting yourself and getting ready...We could get everything ready and something could happen and plans could change so that is the line we are walking.
I have to think though since the money for the girls came out of nowhere that this is God appointed, God approved so that is what we are moving towards. We have another fundraiser going on  HERE. The money I was trying to raise in it for the last $1300 in fees ( $890 + $500) hasn't come in to the fundraiser yet but that is OK because God is making a way elsewhere I think....its amazing how he works. He STILL moves mountains TODAY!! Don't deny it. Sometimes I am jealous of the people in Jesus times....They saw him...they felt him...He was right there in front of him performing miracles.  Even if I hadn't seen a miracle, and my friend walked up to me and said there was this guy in the square and he healed 2 blind men and another guy that couldn't walk, did!! I know I would have believed and followed him... But often times then, just like today he was right there doing amazing things and they didn't see him, they didn't believe.
Well even though there have been many miracles in my life, I have to say that this one that is leading to my kids has to be the best movie, the best journey,  I have ever seen. And I am so glad you guys have a front row seat to the show.

Early on before Chet and I agreed to 2 kids,  Chet laid out an ultimatum about having 2. That I could come up with medical care for them and raise the $5000 extra. So I told my cousin Missy and she helped with # 1 and another person came through for #2. All I gotta say is don't speak an ultimatum on God's turf cause he will come through EVERY time!!

Ok some things I wanted to be sure and mention:
this is Spencer....his family, the Twietmeyers, started the organization Project Hopeful which helps educate and save Orphans with HIV as well as families seeking other children with special needs. You can read about Project hopeful HERE. So Spencer is orphan of the month at Ten For Orphans...www.tenfororphans.org Whom you will remember was so instrumental in helping us get the money for Victoria.  Spencer has 8 days left and they are at $17,531.82  out of $26,000 total. They had a killer fundraiser earlier this month and now they only need about $2500 total if everyone pays for their auction items. I know not everyone can give but PRAYERS and SHARING this link with others can help so much. Will you SHARE Spencer's story?? Will you PRAY for his family and him??


OK this is Maxim...Remember him from Ten For Orphans awhile back?? Well he now has a family that is fundraising to go and get him!! Why am I mentioning it? Well they have a MATCHING GRANT for Maxim.
What is that? Well, Maxim's family has a person willing to donate up to $500. That means if you donate your donation will be doubled..up to $500. you can donate HERE. If you can't donate please Share or PRAY.

Why do we care?? Why do I tell you about these other families??@ orphans have died recently with parents that were going for them....they dies alone and these mothers will never get to hold these babies....PLEASE consider this is a life and death situation for most of these orphans....Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment