Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's raining kids

Ok so in the past 2 weeks around here it has been raining kids. I mean it. Kids are falling from the sky left and right. After a 2 year drought where we didn't get one call this past 2 weeks we have gotten 5 phone calls for 5 different sibling groups. And today came another call. But here's the thing we are walking a fine line...We are getting ready for the girls. We are in the mind set of getting the house ready for the girls ages 6 and 7 and preparing for that. We weren't thinking about other kids. Today it was 3 kids under the age of 5. yikes !! I was thinking about going home after school and taking a nap then fixing dinner and doing all that that entails... now im thinking about putting several children to bed finding them pj's wondering if I have enough beds and formula and things like that....wth. The people that said only kids age 3-21 might be making bottles tonight?? It's funny what God plans for us isn't it?? Will we take them. I don't know! When will I know?? I don't know. But I'll let you know when I do. Until then pray for me as a new mom that might be getting kids TONIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment