Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Plea for Pryce

THIS is Pryce. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LcWYm79ZdZ0/UIWKzBA_4GI/AAAAAAAAB8c/P1s14saz4fU/s270/prycefeb2012-3.jpgPryce's soon to me momma is my best friend Amanda.
I have mentioned her before. She is my sister from another mother....I swear. Anyways she has been there holding my hand all throughout our adoption. Her family was adopting Andriy who through VERY unseen circumstances became unable to be adopted....Their hearts and ours were broken and lost without Andriy in the sights. But they kept on and now they are adopting Pryce IF they can get the money raised to go there. They are $9000.00 short. Currently there is a $230 matching grant. That means that the next $230 donated with me doubled. PLEASE go clean out your couch cushions and donate what you find there to PRYCE and his family. Or better yet take that 20 bucks you were  going to buy pop with and give it to them...PLEASE PLEASE!!  THE families blog is here They have a chip in there or you can donate tax deductible at http://reecesrainbow.org/12374/sponsorburlingham

No comments:

Post a Comment